If you wonder where to travel on your next vacation, East Africa is the perfect destination. East Africa may sound intimidating and unknown; however, the tourism sector has developed exceptionally well over the last few years. Many people worldwide are coming to explore the depth and experience East Africa offers.
Why East Africa?
East Africa is the perfect destination for many reasons. One of the most attractive things about East Africa is that it has something for everyone. Solo travelers will be mesmerized by how much they can learn about themselves on a fun-packed trip to the region. Newly married couples will love the luxurious and secluded lodgings and romantic getaway island destinations. Nature lovers and adventurers can go on safari expeditions to encounter some of the most majestic creatures on the planet. People who love to explore culture can also learn from many of East Africa’s unique museums and indigenous areas. Families can also embark on an adventure of a lifetime together. East Africa has something for everyone.
Where to Go?
East Africa will leave you spoiled for choice. Whether you are traveling on a budget or want to go all-out on a luxurious trip, East Africa has it all. You can even safely go backpacking across the vast plains of East Africa.
Kenya and Tanzania offer unique expeditions and adventures that you cannot experience anywhere else. Kenya is an excellent option for people on a budget; however, consider that more tourists visit Kenya because it has better infrastructure for tourism. On the other hand, Tanzania is much more expensive, offers more exclusive destinations, but has a poorer tourism infrastructure.
How to Plan your Trip?
For the best experience, each trip is curated according to the budget and experience you want on your trip. With TripIndigo, you can learn many things about these destinations. We offer a comprehensive experience designed to educate travelers to make informed decisions according to their needs and requirements.
Things to Keep in Mind
It is essential to determine the following before you start booking and making reservations:
- Timing – It is critical to determine when you will be booking your flights.
- Peak Season (July to November) – ideally, it will be best to visit the region during the peak season; however, it can be overcrowded and expensive.
- Off-Season (January to March) – you can get great prices during the off-season.
- Do not travel in the other months because the region has heavy rainfall during these months, which will ruin your trip.
- Packing the right items – Although you want to travel light, you want to keep many of the essential items, including comfortable and airy clothing, sunscreen, DEET insect repellent, power bank, chargers, first-aid kit, flashlights, hats, and other travel essentials
- Vaccination – Before traveling, you must make sure you are vaccinated for the following:
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Yellow Fever
- In addition to the vaccinations above, you must also carry the following medications:
- Anti-malaria pills
- Motion sickness tablets
- Allergy medications
TripIndigo will provide you with everything you need Book tours in East Africa. Start your booking journey and go on a vacation of a lifetime. You can also learn more by reading Experience Kenya Adventure.