Jet Across the Ocean Kizimkazi Fishing Village & Swim with Dolphins
About the tour
Kizimkazi fishing village is one of the best destinations in Zanzibar for dolphin watching. Known for the dolphins nearby, Kizimkazi is an hour drive from Stone Town.
Discover beautiful coral reefs and see a variety of bottle-nosed dolphins and spinner dolphins. You can swim or snorkel quite close to the dolphins if you are lucky.
- Take a two-hour sailing trip on a traditional dhow and enjoy the beautiful sights of the waters.
- See beautiful coral reefs, tropical fish and a wide range of bottlenose and spinner dolphins. These animals can be elusive and shy; they jack-knife through water and may sometimes show off with twists and jumps.
- Enjoy snorkelling in the beautiful coral reef. If you are fortunate, you can swim with the dolphins.
- Return to the beach for lunch. You can also swim in the shallower waters here.
- Visit the 12th-century mosque, a reminder of what Islam was in East Africa in its early stage.