Explore Nairobi’s Rich Culture & Indulge in a day of Shopping, Art & Entertainment
About The Tour:
Learning more about the Kenyan and African culture has never been as easy as it is with this tour. Enjoy a full day of shopping and culture by visiting the cultural epitomes of the country like the African Heritage Gallery and Utamaduni Craft Center.
In this full-day tour, you will be exposed to various aspects of Kenyan culture and expression of Art. Visit the African heritage gallery where you can indulge your eyes in the wonderful talent Kenyans have to offer. what is described as the “The largest and most organized craft organization in Africa” by World Bank, the gallery is home to a number of handicrafts, trinkets, souvenirs, textiles and sculptures.
Let the Bomas of Kenya entertain you with their energetic display of traditional dance acrobatics. The tour will also take around the Bomas traditional village where you can experience how they live.
Lunch is served at famous Karen Blixen Coffee Garden, a feast for the eyes and tastebuds. Visit the Kazuri factory to see how African jewellery is made out of clay
- Visit 5 Popular Points Of Interest covered completely in one tour.
- Examine how single mums live and work in Kenya by visiting the Kazuri beads factory.
- Enjoy a Traditional lunch at the Karen Blixen Coffee Garden.
- Be amazed by Traditional dances and acrobatics by the famous Bomas of Kenya.
- Explore the history of African art, culture and trade at Nairobi’s African Heritage and Trade Galleries.