Book The Ngong Hills Hike and Lunch at Olepolos Country Club Day Tour
Come connect with Mother Nature and enjoy spectacular views of Nairobi and the Great Rift Valley as you hike the Ngong Hills! This is a full-day tour and sees you hiking through the rolling Ngong Hills to Ngong Forest Reserve a once favourite spot for the African lion will now be your new playground for the day.
Brace yourself for the five hours of climbing hills and earning vistas from the different summits on this stunning route, which takes you up as high as 2460 meters (8070 feet) above sea level.
Hikers will have the option of completing the first 3 hills before making their return to the starting point or for those who prefer leaving no challenge left incomplete, they can opt for covering the full 7 hill trial which many say is a reward in its own right.
Your reward for this full day trek is a stop at Olepolos Country Club, which provides you with stunning views of the hills as you bask in the route you’ve just conquered.
Have some well-deserved fun at the barbeque restaurant or sit down at the pub, either spot is a great place to refuel and relax before heading home.
If you’ve heard enough about the tour why not reserve a spot for yourself.
Book this unforgettable East African Hiking Tour with Tripindigo!
- Hike the Ngong Hills, and embrace nature in the forest reserve.
- Visit the Great Rift Valley and Kenya’s wind farm while hiking.
- Have a picnic with the locals in the Maasai land area of Ngong.
- Enjoy great vistas when you reach the highest peak of the Ngong Hills.
- Enjoy a walk alongside Forest Service Rangers.
- Dine at the beautiful Olepolos Country Club.
- There is an option of a shorter version of this tour called the Ngong Hills Out of Africa Hiking Tour