Solio Game Reserve is a fascinating place to visit for an amazing wildlife experience. It offers an abundance of wildlife species including the endangered black and white rhinos, leopards, buffalos, bushbucks and many others.
Aberdare Mountain Park
This Park is located in a protected area in the Aberdare Mountain Range, featuring stunning steep forested gorges and open highlands, as well as a wide range of wildlife including elephants, spotted hyenas, bushbucks and warthogs.
The Rhino Watch Safari Lodge
The lodge provides luxurious accommodation for those interested in indulging in outdoor adventures in Solio Game Reserve, Aberdare Mountains and Mount Kenya. It offers complete seclusion and exclusivity on a private ranch in the Solio Game Reserve.
More about Solio Game Reserve
- Game Drives: Solio Game Reserve has the largest population of white rhinos as well as hundreds of black rhinos, in addition to a wide variety of wildlife such as antelope, zebra, buffalo, giraffe, oryx, impala, waterbuck, Thompson’s gazelle and warthog. Game Drives in a closed Land Cruisers in the Game Reserve are unforgettable experiences!
- Fishing: You can go trout fishing in the Aberdare National Park.
- Helicopter Trips: Take a scenic helicopter flight up Mt. Kenya with a picnic breakfast and enjoy the diverse landscape the country has to offer.
- Horse Riding: Explore the ranch and the nearby coffee plantation with an early morning horse ride.
- Bird Watching: Birdlife in Solio Game Reserve is abundant, and you’ll see a wide variety of bird species. You can watch birds while on a safari drive or you can organize a bird watching trip.