The following Terms and Conditions apply generally to all services offered by Flightlink Air Charters when a ticket is bought through EasyOTA LTd t/a Tripindigo or Flyezee.com Ltd.
Please ensure you read carefully the Terms and Conditions.Your payment for the flight ticket confirms acceptance of these terms and conditions.
You are entirely responsible for verifying your flight schedule with the air carrier during the 24-hour period immediately prior to the departure and the return date.
You must reconfirm your return flight within 24 to 72 hours prior to the scheduled take-off time. Please contact Flightlink Ltd directly to reconfirm your flights.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: +255 (0) 782 354 448 /49 /50.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1.The liability of the Company in respect of carriage of passengers is subject to the rules and limitations relating to liability established by the Warsaw Convention as applied in Tanzania and by the complete Terms and Conditions listed on the web site, OR
2.The conditions of carriage relating to the limits of liability of the carrier for death or personal injury and in respect of loss of or damage to baggage are subject to the previsions of Montreal Conventions 1999 and to the Tanzania Civil Aviation Carriage by air regulations 2008, OR
- All claim for any event to be received in writing by the company within 7 days from its occurrence. In case of dispute the Court of Law is Tanzania.
- The Carrier does not take responsibility for delays and missed connection with other air transport providers/Airliners.
- Freight is carried strictly on a capacity basis. The company does not accept any liability for any direct or consequential cost arising from any delays in the carriage, due to any reasons whatsoever. In the event of the freight being lost or damaged during carriage, the Company’s liability is limited to a maximum of US 5/equivalent to TZS per kg.
- The Company undertakes to use its best efforts to carry the passenger and his baggage with reasonable dispatch, but no particular time is fixed for the commencement or completion of carriage. Subject thereto, the Company may, without prior notice, substitute, alternate carriers or aircraft and may alter or omit the stopping place previously agreed upon. Times indicated on brochures/Time Table & E-tickets are approximate and not guaranteed.
- Any exclusion or limitation of liability of carrier shall apply to and be for the benefit of agents, servants and representative of carrier and any other person whose aircraft is used by carrier for carriage and its agents, servants and representatives.
- Flights may be changed or cancelled with reasonable prior notice.
- The Company is not responsible for any direct or consequential costs resulting from any cancellation or delays to its services.
- Check in time is 90 minutes before flight time at all airports, counter closes 30minutes before departure time. Flightlink Limited reserves the right to depart ahead of time after closure of the counter.
- Passenger is considered NO SHOW after the counter is closed and or aircraft departed.
- Ticket Refund is applicable- After flight departure will not be refunded, before departure within 48hrs will apply a penalty of 75% from the fare paid, beyond 48hrs will apply a penalty of 50% from fare paid.
- Name change is NOT allowed after issue of ticket.
- Booking date change allowed 72Hrs prior to date of Departure for Un- issued ticket only. If the Ticket is issued, then a reservation change fee of USD 25 or equivalent to TZS will be charged but this will depend on seat availability.
- Over sized bags are not allowed on board due to limited aircraft hold space. Only 1pc of soft luggage is allowed per passenger to be checked in on hold. Cabin Baggage is only allowed for personal items like Camera, Computers, Medicines, and Travel Documents that shouldn’t be over 5Kgs.Excess baggage is carried on discretion on the company subject to availability of space. Excess baggage tariffs are available at the check in counters.
- Infant under the age of 2years pays 10% of adult fare limited to one infant per family, next infant pays 50% of the adult fare Child above 2years and below 12 years pays 80% of the Adult Fare. Child over 12years pays full Adult fare.
- Tariffs, Flight Schedules & Time Table are subject to change without prior notice.